Addy's agent recently did a web search with just these words in the title: "Addy Miller Secret Life of Bees". The amount of pages that opened up and had Addy listed in the credits on their sites was absolutely amazing to us.
.
Here is our little girl on all these sites. One of them I created a page for her, because it had a place you could do that. This is the site I did it on http://www.sidereel.com/The_Secret_Life_of_Bees if you go to cast, you can click on Addy's name and it will take you to her page, or you can just click on it here http://www.sidereel.com/Addy_Miller . I just think it is neat to see her name in the cast list with a picture. Anyway, I added some TSLOB trivia from Addy's time on set.
.
We also got our first request for an autographed picture from a complete stranger!! It was sent to Addy's agent, who forwarded it to me. I have contacted the person to obtain his/her address. I am also curious about who he is and what he wants with the autograph. This is new to us; Addy is still so young. I just want to protect her.
.
Well my next entry might be after the premiere in one week!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You guys should really look into getting her an agent in LA or NYC in addition to her NC agent. She has so much potentional to make it big in commercials modeling film and television. Maybe a summer vacation to one of the cities next year Addy could go to an acting camp. You should look into getting her demo reel together she has done enough work to have one put together. Try getting her on casting sites like nowcasting.com
When you want a professional website made for Addy please send me an email I'd be happy to make it at no charge!!
Will be seeing "Bees" it's opening weekend in support of both Addy and Dakota! She is clearly the one who people will remember as young Lily!
Be aware and careful when getting fanmail for Addy especially from older men they are almost alwats up to no good asking for autographs from young girl actresses.
Post a Comment