This blog is a personal recollection of Addy's newest adventures as an aspiring actress. All entries are written and edited by her mother, Jaime Miller, and are the opinions and facts as she sees it. All the photographs were taken by Addy's mom or she had permission to post them. These photographs are copyrighted and her personal property. If you would like to use a photo or post a link to this page, please ask permission first. Just leave a comment and her mom will reply. Thank you.

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Addy's new role.

I just wanted to mention that I will have photos up soon of Addy's newest role. We will be filming her part over two weekends, starting this Saturday and Sunday. (Hopefully it won't rain, this weekend is outdoor scenes!)

Addy plays Katie, the daughter of an abusive and alcoholic father. She is one of the principal roles, and has some pretty dramatic scenes!! The movie is called Magic 8 Ball.

I will try to get photos up next week. Wish us luck - now back to rehearsing those lines!!

No comments: