Addy is very proud of her little brother Andrew Pierce Miller, aka "Drew". Drew just turned 2 years old, and we had some photos taken. Addy wanted to share her brother on her blog - she just loves him so much (and he idolizes her). So here is little Drew (and his best friend "Doggie").

Addy is also expecting another baby brother this spring. Here is her favorite shot with my belly and the baby inside.

Well thank you for looking at a little personal side of Addy's world.
2 comments:
Hi,Mrs.Miller and Addy!I'm from Japan,Naomi.I've seen this blog since last January.I came from Lovely Dakota.I just saw sometimes until now but I decided to leave my comment!Because I love Addy so much!
First,Happy Belated Birhtday for Drew!I knew he turned 2 cause I saw his Imdb page.I hope Addy's family had a good time.
I'm happy to know about he idolizes her and his best friend.He's so cute!I found my favorite pic.
Second,congratulations expecting with new baby,Mrs.Miller.I didn't know this.
I can't wait to see his news.
I love Abby and your pic.I think you might be hard to write.
I want to improve my English!Love,Naomi
Post a Comment