This blog is a personal recollection of Addy's newest adventures as an aspiring actress. All entries are written and edited by her mother, Jaime Miller, and are the opinions and facts as she sees it. All the photographs were taken by Addy's mom or she had permission to post them. These photographs are copyrighted and her personal property. If you would like to use a photo or post a link to this page, please ask permission first. Just leave a comment and her mom will reply. Thank you.

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Secret Life of Bees bringing publicity!!

Hey to all of Addy's fans out there!

Well we have been asked to share our wonderful experience from The Secret Life of Bees in a few articles, and to represent our wonderful agency, Maultsby Talent.

So that means that Addy will be getting some publicity and being featured - mainly in the Wilmington area. I am hoping that with this exposure will bring more work - plus we are proud of our agency and proud to represent them and all they have done for Addy.

I can't believe the movie comes out in 2 months - I wonder if it will get crazier the closer we get to the US premier (it premiers in Canada at the Toronto Film Festival on Sept. 5th). When I get copies of the articles, I will put links here for all to see and read.

How exciting!!

Jaime

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just heard that they are making a new american girl movie called Julie; An American Girl Musical I think Addy would be perfect for any role in the movie even the lead since she has long blonde hair like the american girl doll. I just thought I would let you know!! Good Luck!!!

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see! How cool!